Here everyone gets a free ride to adventure on-board the Discover Niagara Shuttle! It's easy to get caught up in the breathtaking scenery of Niagara Falls USA along the scenic Niagara River and Erie Canal. Experience a variety of things to do from hiking trails to boutique shopping, local cuisine, historic sites, and boat rides through some of the region's most notable waterways. Shuttles meet ADA standards for accessibility and are equipped with wheelchair lifts. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided on the shuttle. Also, shuttles are equipped with bike racks.
Several Niagara Falls USA attractions and activities are encouraging visitors to purchase and secure admission tickets online and in advance of their visit as capacity is limited at all locations. Please confirm details beforehand to ensure an enjoyable experience for all! Times and days are subject to change.
Q. What is the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic on the shuttles?
All riders are required to wear a mask while riding the shuttle, regardless of vaccination status. The shuttles are sanitized frequently. As new guidance is announced, current procedures will be reviewed to stay current with the recommendations.
Q: When does the Discover Niagara Shuttle run?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle begins service on Friday, May 28, 2021.
- May 28–June 21: Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to midnight; Sunday and Monday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- June 25–Sept. 12: Operates daily; Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to midnight; Sunday to Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sept. 17–Oct. 11: Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to midnight; Sunday and Monday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Q: Do I need a ticket to ride? If so, how much?
No, the Discover Niagara Shuttle is FREE! You can hop-on and hop-off at any of the designated stops on the shuttle route.
Q: How long between shuttles at each stop?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle will visit each stop roughly every hour (60 minutes), traffic dependent. On average, the full round trip will take two hours.
Q: How many shuttles are there?
There are four shuttles for the Falls to the Fort route, one for the Niagara Falls-Lockport Express, and one for the Lockport Loop.
Q: How do I know when the shuttle is coming?
Download the Discover Niagara Shuttle App or visit the website to track the shuttles and view its location. The blue dots are shuttle stops and the green dots show the active shuttles in-transit.
Q. Can I bring pets on the shuttles?
No, unless they are certified service animals.
Q: Where does the shuttle stop?
- Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
- 3rd & Old Falls Street
- 3rd Street Entertainment District
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center & Niagara Falls Train Station
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University
- NYPA - Niagara Power Vista
- Lewiston Academy Park
- Lewiston Center
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Stella Nature Preserve
- Youngstown Center
- Old Fort Niagara
- Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Lockport Caves & Niagara Zipper
- Old City Hall
- Cornerstone CFCU Arena
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises
- Wide Waters Marina
- Palace Theatre
- Challenger Learning Center
- Kenan Center and Gallery
- Erie Canalway Trail
- Niagara County Historical Society
- Niagara County Court House