Here everyone gets a free ride to adventure on-board the Discover Niagara Shuttle! It's easy to get caught up in the breathtaking scenery of Niagara Falls USA along the scenic Niagara River. Experience a variety of things to do from hiking trails in the Niagara Gorge to boutique shopping, local cuisine, historic reenactments and thrilling high-speed jet boat rides through Class V rapids. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided on the shuttle.
To ensure safety for all, the Discover Niagara Shuttle has implemented new changes for 2021:
- New cleaning protocols for shuttles
- All riders and drivers will be required to wear a face covering
- Riders will be expected to maintain social distancing between parties.
- Shuttles will operate at a 50% capacity
- When possible, windows will be open on the shuttles to improve airflow.
Q: When does the Discover Niagara Shuttle run?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle will begin service on Friday, May 28, 2021.
Q: Do I need a ticket to ride? If so, how much?
No, the Discover Niagara Shuttle is FREE!
Q: How long between shuttles at each stop?
The Discover Niagara Shuttle will visit each stop roughly every hour.
Q: How many shuttles are there?
There are two shuttle buses.
Q: How do I know when the shuttle is coming?
Download the Discover Niagara Shuttle App or visit the website to track the shuttles and view its location. The blue dots are shuttle stops and the green dots show the active shuttles in-transit.
Q: Where does the shuttle stop?
Due to COVID-19, some designated stops/attractions currently remain closed; the shuttle will not stop at those locations. Please see locations below, including closures.
- Niagara Falls State Park
- Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center
- 3rd & Old Falls Street
- 3rd Street Entertainment District
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center (Closed. The shuttle will not stop here.)
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
- Oakwood Cemetery
- Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center & Niagara Falls Train Station
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University (Closed. The shuttle will not stop here.)
- NYPA - Niagara Power Vista (Closed. The shuttle will not stop here.)
- Lewiston Academy Park
- Lewiston Center
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Stella Nature Preserve
- Youngstown Center
- Old Fort Niagara