Whether you and your gals are after shopping, wine tasting, relaxing or adventuring, you’ll find plenty to fill your itinerary in Niagara Falls USA. Read on for some of our favorite spots, and then mix-and-match to plan the perfect girls’ getaway.
Where to Shop
- Charming Lockport. Named for the town’s Erie Canal locks, Lockport is a great destination for window-shopping, dining and sightseeing. While shopping, be sure to pop into interior designer-owned Julie Muscato Gifts as well as BLING — with nothing over $25.
- Historic Lewiston. Just north of Niagara Falls, New York, Lewiston charming streets’ offer plenty of cute boutiques to browse. A few favorites? You & Me Boutique, The Rose Hanger, Lewiston Love, and The Plant Shack.
- The Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA. You’ll find Tory Burch, Saks Off Fifth, Coach, Kate Spade, J.Crew and more, along with faves like H&M and Marshalls.
Where to Dine
- Webster’s Bistro & Bar. You’ll feel transported to France in this cozy eatery — think mussels and fries, savory crepes and unctuous steaks. Oh, and crème brûlée and 17-layer chocolate cake.
- Red Coach Inn. Historic charm, a roaring fireplace, delicious steaks and seafood, all in strolling distance to the best views of the Falls.
- New York-style pizza and wings. You can’t leave town without getting your fill of hand-tossed pizza —and the region’s famous spicy chicken wings, of course!
Where to Happy Hour
- New York Beer Project. A Lockport must for beer-lovers, but also popular with craft cocktail-lovers, mac-and-cheese-lovers, burger-lovers and more.
- Judi’s Lounge. The locals come for the chicken wings, the drink specials and the friendly folks.
- The Griffon Gastropub. Pull up a barstool and get comfortable — this is the kind of place where you come for one of the dozens (and dozens) of beer on tap and then stay for filet medallions with bacon jam butter.
Where to Wine Taste
- Vizcarra Vineyards & Becker Brewing Co. You can make a whole day out of a trip to Becker Farms, home of Vizcarra Vineyards. The five-generation farm offers u-pick fruits, an onsite bakery and market, and, of course, all kinds of wine, beer and hard cider to sample. Better yet, make it a whole day and night and book a stay in one of their eco-friendly cabins.
- Bella Rose Vineyard & Winery. This 57-acre vineyard is in Lewiston proper, meaning it’s the perfect post-lunch, pre-dinner or after-shopping wine stop. Expect pinot noir, unoaked chardonnay and Riesling.
- Victorianbourg Wine Estate. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, this scenic winery has plenty of outdoor seating (and a rose garden!) and offers a wine-and-chocolate tasting menu: four wines, four truffles.
Where to Work Up a Sweat
- Hit the trails. Whether you want to hike or bike, there’s a trail waiting for you in Niagara Falls USA.
- Explore the State Park. Runners and walkers will find plenty of pavement to pound in the 400-acre Niagara Falls State Park — and much of that pavement is directly along the Falls themselves, as well as the stunning rapids of the Upper Niagara River.
Where to Take the Best Group Pics
- Snag superior selfies by hitting all the spots on our roundup of the very best views in Niagara Falls USA.