With multiple activities happening each day, Jingle Falls USA has something for everyone and is sure to get you in the holiday spirit!
Shopping for unique holiday gifts?
- LiveNF Makers Market – The Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls (Nov. 30, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Bringing the kids?
- Breakfast with Santa at Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (Nov. 30, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- Ice carving demonstration at Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (Dec. 7, noon to 1 p.m.)
- Meet and greet with the Frozen characters on Old Falls Street (Dec. 7, noon to 2 p.m.)
- Live Reindeer, Santa's sleigh and Santa appearance on Old Falls Street (Dec. 14, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Animal Encounters on Old Falls Street featuring Beaker mascot from the Aquarium of Niagara, petting zoo and Siberian Huskies of the Niagara Frontier (Dec. 14, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Gingerbread Wonderland activities and visits with Santa at Niagara Falls Culinary Institute (November 30 - December 22, Fri., 5 - 8 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Sun., noon - 4 p.m.)
Leaving the kids at home?
- Learn the fundamentals of Curling with the Buffalo Curling Club at Third Street & Seneca Square (Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and 14 from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Complimentary horse and carriage rides on Old Falls Street (Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and 14)
- Fire pits, outdoor games and adult beverages along Old Falls Street near the Christmas tree (Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and 14)
- 2nd Annual Festival of Slice at Conference & Event Center Niagara Falls (Dec. 7, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- DNFBA Santa Con – Anchor Bar, Hyatt Place, The Craft, Wine on Third, Chill 443 (Dec. 14, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
Want to get active?
- Niagara PAL Santa Dash 5K Run - Register here. (Dec. 14 at 9 a.m.; Registration at 7 a.m. in lobby of Sheraton Niagara Falls)