Nothing says Independence Day like fireworks! Here's a list of where and when to watch the fireworks in Niagara Falls, NY and Niagara County. Be sure to bring a chair or blanket with you, as many of the displays can be safely viewed from local parks, sidewalks, and more.
Friday, July 2, 2021:
- Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino, Niagara Falls, NY | 9:40 p.m. | 310 Fourth St., Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Saturday, July 3, 2021:
- Veteran's Memorial Community Park, Town of Niagara | Dusk | 7000 Joe Rotella Way, Niagara Falls, NY 14305. This all day event, Pride in the Park, includes live music and more.
- Olcott, NY | 10 p.m. | Viewing areas include Krull Park, the Lakeview Village Shoppes, behind the lighthouse, and the Olcott Yacht Club.
Sunday, July 4, 2021:
- Hyde Park, Niagara Falls, NY | Dusk | 3200 Pine Ave., Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- Oppenheim Park, Niagara Falls, NY | Dusk | 2713 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Village of Lewiston, NY | Dusk | Fireworks are set off at the Lewiston Plateau, that leads into Artpark. View from Academy Park.
- Outwater Memorial Park, Lockport, NY | Dusk | 150 Outwater Drive, Lockport, NY
Monday, July 5, 2021:
- Niawanda Park at Gibson Street, Tonawanda, NY | 9 p.m. | 200 Niagara St., Tonawanda, NY 14150