Music in the Woods
Music in the Woods is a series of FREE, eclectic and intimate Sunday performances set outdoors in Artpark’s scenic Lower Park Emerald Grove area (unless noted otherwise), overlooking the Niagara River. These social distanced concerts present a slate of both major national and local talent in concerts ranging from jazz to baroque and new music. Attendance is free but limited. RSVP no later than 24 hours prior to reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 26 at 4pm - Svetlana & The New York Collective
- August 2 at 4pm - UB Faculty Jazz Quartet
- August 9 at 6:30pm - Alarm Will Sound performs “Ten Thousand Birds” (Artpark Main Stage Theater Terrace)
- August 16 at 6:30pm - Baroque Dreams
- August 23 at 4pm - Buffalo Jazz Composers Workshop