A suggested way to plan your itinerary of Niagara Falls State Park!
*Please note: times may vary with day or month of visit
- First, venture over to Prospect Point for a prime view of the American Falls and the Upper Rapids - also home to the Visitor Center and the Great Lakes Garden
- Then, head over to the Niagara Adventure Theater which shows "Niagara: Legends of Adventure." It's a great introduction to the history of the Falls and the folklore that surrounds it. Runs hourly; 30 min. film
- Explore the roar when you ride on the iconic Maid of the Mist Boat Tour - access the tour right on Prospect Point via the Observation Tower (included in the admission to the Maid of the Mist) -the only spot on either side of the border where you can view all three waterfalls in one picture. 45 min. - 1 hour.
- Hop on the Niagara Scenic Trolley and head over to the Aquarium of Niagara to see life at sea level! 45 min.
- Walk over the pedestrian bridge or take the Niagara Scenic Trolley to the Niagara Gorge Discovery Center to learn how the Falls was formed with interactive geological exhibits, fossils and a film. 45 min.
- Take the Niagara Scenic Trolley back to Niagara Falls State Park onto Goat Island
- Spend time exploring the upper rapids on Three Sisters Islands - a unique vantage point meant for exploring!
- Walk to Terrapin Point where you'll stand next to the thundering waters of the Horseshoe Falls
- Hungry? Have lunch overlooking the Horseshoe Falls at the Top of the Falls Restaurant
- Or venture right outside Niagara Falls State Park to the Hard Rock Cafe. Still want to overlook the Falls while eating? Arrange for boxed lunches from the Hard Rock!
- Head towards the Cave of the Winds where you'll go face-to-face with the powerful water! Make sure to experience Hurricane Deck to feel the power of the falls. 45 min. - 1 hour.
- Catch a rainbow (or two!) from Luna Island, a small island between the American and Bridal Veil Falls where you'll overlook the Cave of the Winds
- After you've done all of the attractions in Niagara Falls State Park, spend time walking around leisurely to view the luscious greenery and rushing water that surrounds the Park!