Coronavirus Update and Travel Information
Updated: October 20, 2020
As of June 30, 2020, Western New York, including Niagara Falls USA is in the fourth phase of reopening. We continue to closely monitor changes and developments as they occur and are regularly having conversations with leaders and experts in our industry. We will continue to share the most timely and accurate information possible regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19.
All Niagara Falls USA destination partners and businesses are taking the necessary precautions and making safety protocol changes to keep each other safe. Unified in Safety is a shared commitment for all of us to stay safe and healthy, while following recommended public health guidelines. Safety is everyone's responsibility.
New York State Incoming Travel Advisory
New York State, New Jersey, and Connecticut have implemented a tri-state travel advisory that requires any individuals traveling from states with significant community spread of COVID-19 to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. For a list of restricted states, click here.
Now Open in Niagara Falls, NY and Niagara Falls USA
If you are currently in the destination or planning for future travels, we strongly advise you to contact the business and/or organization directly for the most up-to-date information.
Healthy Travel Practices
- Wash and clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid close contact with others; keep 6 feet distance of physical distance from others
- Wear a face cloth covering in public
- Be aware of latest travel advisories from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Re-Opening Partner Resources
- Unified in Safety Commitment
- New York Forward: Industries Reopening by Phase
- Niagara County Center for Economic Development: COVID-19 Resource Page
- US Travel Association: Industry Guidance for Promoting the Health and Safety of All Travelers
- American Hotel & Lodging Association: Enhanced Industry-wide Hotel Cleaning Standards in response to COVID-19
- The Global Association for the Attractions Industry: COVID-19 Reopening Guidance