Enhance your next meeting or event with reliable audio visual services.
The Niagara Falls Convention Center (NFCC) offers extensive audio visual services for total event coverage. Our innovative equipment includes audio, visual, and lighting.
The NFCC has in-house employees from The International Alliance for Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) Local 121 to assist with large-scale events and concerts. For more information, call (716) 278-2100 to speak to a union Business Agent.
Below is a list of some on-site audio visual services we provide at NFCC:
- Presentation development & show staging
- Image magnification
- Sound and lighting
- Data projection
- Video/Web conferencing
- Smart Board Technology
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service throughout NFCC
- Fiber optic infrastructure
- Time Warner Cable Business Class Internet with 35 MBps download and 5 MBps upload
- Custom digital signage
- Conference phone capabilities
- On-site business center with internet access and a copier/printer.