Explore the convention center's unique event spaces.
|Download Facility Map||Download Room Specifications||Download Policies and Procedures|
The Niagara Falls Convention Center (NFCC) offers a myriad of customized convention, meeting, and banquet options, both indoors, and outdoors along Old Falls Street in Niagara Falls, New York. The 116,000 square foot exhibition and meeting facility provides convenient, one-stop-planning for conferences and events of all sizes.
The Niagara Falls Convention Center features technologically-advanced meeting, event or trade show exhibit space, all conveniently located on one level, as well as the following distinct elements:
- 32,200-square-foot event/exhibit hall with superior acoustical design and capacity for up to 4,000 persons;
- 10,500-square-foot ballroom facility, one of the largest in Western New York;
- 5,000-square-foot, multipurpose conference dining room fronting on Old Falls Street;
- 5,000-square-foot Grand Foyer, designed in an inspiring two-story space that provides extensive natural light, and equipped with permanent bar, reception, coat-check, and registration desk facilities to meet all event staging requirements;
- A full-service learning center that includes 15 conference/meeting rooms with built-in multimedia equipment; including complimentary wireless internet access throughout the facility; a fully-equipped business center; a theater-style presentation space; and fully appointed executive boardroom facilities;
- A large, landscaped outdoor veranda along Old Falls Street, suitable for receptions, banquets and special events, equipped with built-in power;
- 5,000-square-foot, fully appointed kitchen facility with space, staging areas, and all necessary equipment to easily cater up to 2,000 meals in a single seating;
- 2,400 sleeping rooms in downtown Niagara Falls, NY, and more than 1,000 committable hotel rooms situated within a three-block radius of NFCC; and
- Convenient parking available for 2,000+ vehicles in downtown Niagara Falls, New York.