Download Facility Map
Download Room Specifications
Download Policies and Procedures
The 116,000 square foot exhibition and meeting facility provides convenient, one-stop-planning for conferences and events of all sizes.
The Niagara Falls Convention Center features technologically-advanced meeting, event or trade show exhibit space, all conveniently located on one level, as well as the following distinct elements:
- 32,200-square-foot event/exhibit hall with superior acoustical design and capacity for up to 4,000 persons;
- 10,500-square-foot ballroom facility, one of the largest in Western New York;
- 5,000-square-foot, multipurpose conference dining room fronting on Old Falls Street;
- 5,000-square-foot Grand Foyer, designed in an inspiring two-story space that provides extensive natural light, and equipped with permanent bar, reception, coat-check, and registration desk facilities to meet all event staging requirements;
- A full-service learning center that includes 15 conference/meeting rooms with built-in multimedia equipment; including complimentary wireless internet access throughout the facility; a fully-equipped business center; a theater-style presentation space; and fully appointed executive boardroom facilities;
- A large, landscaped outdoor veranda along Old Falls Street, suitable for receptions, banquets and special events, equipped with built-in power;
- 5,000-square-foot, fully appointed kitchen facility with space, staging areas, and all necessary equipment to easily cater up to 2,000 meals in a single seating;
- 2,400 sleeping rooms in downtown Niagara Falls, NY, and more than 1,000 committable hotel rooms situated within a three-block radius of NFCC; and
- Convenient parking available for 2,000+ vehicles in downtown Niagara Falls, New York.