"I am so pleased that all of our downtown partners have come together to share all of the exciting events and activities that will be taking place this summer," said John Percy, President & CEO of the NTCC. "As we look forward to another extremely successful tourist season, we are thrilled that our visitors and residents will have access to such a diverse and entertaining list of things to do."
Some of the highlights for the summer schedule include (but are not limited to):
• Old Falls Street Memorial Day Block Party: May 28th - 29th from noon to 10:00 p.m.
• Smokey Robinson at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Event Center: June 11th.
• Niagara Falls Music & Art Festival at Seneca Square: June 17th - 19th
• Old Falls Street Pedal Party sponsored by Slow Roll Buffalo: June 24th
• Legends Live on Old Falls Street concert series: every Friday from June 24th - September 2nd.
• Flicks on Old Falls Street: every Thursday from June 30th - August 25th.
• Thunder from Down Under at the Seneca Resort & Casino: every Friday and Saturday in July.
• Free movies under the stars in Seneca Square: every Friday in July.
• Old Falls Street Fourth of July Carnival: July 2nd - 4th.
• Annual Firework Spectacular at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: July 3rd.
• Hard Rock Café 20th Anniversary Pin Collectors event: July 8th and 9th.
• Outdoor Concert with The Hollywood Vampires featuring Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper and Joe Perry: July 9th.
• Hard Rock Café 20th Birthday free concert on Old Falls Street with the Gin Blossoms: July 16th.
• Boots Brews and Bacon Festival in Seneca Square: August 5th - 7th.
• Free Family Fun event - Old Falls Street Touch a Truck: August 13th.
• Counting Crows and Rob Thomas at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: August 13th.
• Who's Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Tribute Band at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: August 19th.
• Jimmy Beaumont & The Skyliners at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: September 2nd.
• Taste of Niagara Falls Food Festival on Old Falls Street for Labor Day weekend: September 3rd and 4th.
• Culture Club at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: September 3rd.
• Ninth Annual Niagara Falls Blues Festival on Old Falls Street: September 16th - 18th.
• Coco Montoya at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: September 17th.
• "I Love the 90's Tour" featuring Salt & Peppa, Vanilla Ice, Coolie and Rob Base at the Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino: September 29th.
In addition to the summer calendar, a representative from the Downtown Niagara Falls Business Association was also on hand to introduce a new program called the "Niagara Falls Power Card." This collaborative card, sponsored by the Niagara Falls State Park, features specials offers on food, beverages and fun at participating Downtown Niagara Falls Business Association venues.
From community festivals, holiday fireworks and free movies to outdoor and indoor concerts, there will be plenty to do in Niagara Falls. #SoakItIn this summer in Niagara Falls USA! For a complete list of all the activities and events taking place this summer, niagarafallsusa.com.
The mission of the Niagara Tourism & Convention Corporation (NTCC) is to expand the economic prosperity of the Niagara USA communities by generating individual and group visitation. For more information, visit niagarafallsusa.com.
About OLD FALLS STREET, USA: Old Falls Street, USA, managed by Spectra by Comcast Spectacor, is a historic three-block destination that conveniently connects the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park with The Conference & Event Center and other Downtown Niagara Falls, NY, hotels, restaurants and attractions. Serving as the "Welcome Center" for residents and visitors alike, the dynamic thoroughfare provides exciting spaces for free family-friendly games and activities, as well as seasonal concerts, outdoor movies, festivals, holiday and other special events. Additional information can be found at www.FallsStreet.com.
With venues in 68 countries, including 163 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Macau and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include San Juan, Reykjavik and Lyon. New Hard Rock Hotel projects include Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Berlin, Dubai, Itapema, Los Cabos, Tenerife, and Shenzhen, Dalian and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino is located just minutes from the world-famous Niagara Falls in Western New York, near the Canadian border. The property is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. Guests can enjoy 147,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 3,600 slot machines and 90 table games, 10 restaurants, live entertainment and a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning, 26-story hotel with 604 deluxe rooms and suites, a spa and salon, fitness center, indoor pool and STIR - the area's ultimate high-energy feature bar with live entertainment, signature cocktails, and a stunning 43-foot high-definition video wall.