Parking in Niagara Falls USA is convenient, with several parking lots and ramps that make it easy for guests to leave their vehicles for the day or even just a few hours.
Niagara Falls parking lots easily accommodates all kinds of vehicles, from RV's and buses to personal cars and motorcycles.
All city lots, ramps and street parking can be paid for with a credit card at one of the available kiosks. Cash is not accepted.
Parking is also available at Niagara Falls State Park at any of the three main lots. Each lot is connected to the Park’s attractions and various scenic viewing areas. Automated parking technology has been implemented, and is in effect year-round, 7 days a week. Buses, recreational vehicles or vehicles with trailers must utilize Lot 3, located on the east end of Goat Island; no RVs/trailers over 40 ft in length. RV parking is limited; no overnight parking in any lot.
- Lots 1 and 2 (Prospect Point and Goat Island):
- April 1 - May 26: $10 USD/day
- May 27 - October 9: $10 USD/day Monday - Thursday | $15 USD/day Friday - Sunday
- October 10 - December 31: $10 USD/day
- January 2 - February 28: $5 USD/day
- March 1 - 31: $10 USD/day
- Lot 3 (Goat Island): $10 Car / $20 RVs, Friday – Sunday and holidays | FREE, Monday (excluding holidays) – Thursday.
- Lot 3: $35 per bus
Please note, the parking lots inside Niagara Falls State Park fill up quickly on weekends (Friday through Sunday) and holidays, which often results in heavy traffic entering the park from the Niagara Scenic Parkway. To avoid back-ups, consider using alternate routes below, as well as updating your GPS address to 10 Rainbow Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14303.
- From I-190 or 1-290, take Niagara Falls Boulevard (Rt. 62). Once in the downtown Niagara Falls area, you can find parking in a variety of city lots that are walking distance to Niagara Falls State Park.
- From 1-190N, take Exit 21 for Buffalo Avenue (NY-384). Once in the downtown Niagara Falls area, you can find parking in a variety of city lots that are walking distance to Niagara Falls State Park.