Frequently Asked Questions About Niagara Falls USA

Q. When is the best time to visit Niagara Falls State Park?

Q. Where is Niagara Falls State Park located?

Q: When does Niagara Falls open?

Q: Are wheelchairs, strollers, bicycles or kid wagons available for rent at Niagara Falls State Park?

Q: What's available for dining at the Niagara Falls State Park? Can I have a cook out?

Q: Can I see the Falls and enjoy the attractions in the winter?

Q: Can I take my dog into Niagara Falls State Park?

Q: Do I need a passport to ride the Maid of the Mist?

Q: Are there accommodations within walking distance to the Falls?

Q: Where can I park an RV or motor home?

Q: What is the closest airport to Niagara Falls?

Q: What public transportation is available to or from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport?

Q: How can I get around the county if I don't have my car?

Q: Where is the train station?

Q: Where can I exchange my money into Canadian?

Q: What is the legal drinking and gambling age?

Q: Can I walk over the bridge into Canada?

Q: How far is Niagara Falls, NY to New York City?