Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown tourist district, just minutes from Niagara Falls State Park, the Niagara USA Official Visitor Center can provide enough information to fuel an epic adventure.
Our knowledgeable staff can help you figure out what to do, where to go and how to get there, in addition to an array of services:
- Area maps and brochures
- Itinerary planning assistance
- Tour referrals and attraction tickets
- Public restrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary 30-minute parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Visitor Center at the corner of First Street and Rainbow Boulevard. All city ramps and parking lots cost $20 USD/day. Street parking meters are available and cost $3 USD/per hour.
The Visitor Center is open 7 days a week and is closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- June 1 – September 15: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- September 16 – May 31: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.