Conveniently located in the heart of the downtown tourist district, just minutes from Niagara Falls State Park, the Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center can provide enough information to fuel an epic adventure.
The Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center is open daily, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Safety is everyone's responsibility. Before entering the building, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All visitors must wear a face covering upon entering.
- No more than 10 visitors are allowed inside at one time. Only one (1) person per party.
- Keep a distance of six (6) feet between all visitors and employees.
- For immediate assistance, visit niagarafallsusa.com or call 1-877-325-5787 during business hours.
Our knowledgeable staff can help you figure out what to do, where to go and how to get there, in addition to an array of services:
- Area maps and brochures
- Cost saving coupons
- Customized itinerary planning assistance
- Sightseeing tour referrals and reservations
- Shop Niagara Falls USA gifts and souvenirs
- Public restrooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary 30-minute parking is available in the parking lot adjacent to the Visitor Center at the corner of First Street and Rainbow Boulevard. All city ramps and parking lots cost between $20 - 30 USD/day. Street parking meters are available.
The Niagara Falls USA Official Visitor Center open 7 days a week and is closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. We are open daily, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
GPS Address: 10 Rainbow Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14303