Niagara USA being featured on "Today", provides the region with valuable branding on one of the nation's most well-known programs. The episode will air from 10 - 11am this morning on NBC.
In partnership with various hospitality and tourism properties in Niagara USA, NTCC entered into an agreement with NBCUniversal Media, LLC to offer a package to the area valued below $5,000. During the fourth hour of "Today" the package will be featured as a giveaway for one lucky audience member. NBCUniversal was so impressed with the prize they selected the package to be highlighted while Hoda and Kathie Lee were filming special episodes in front of a live audience in California. The package is valid throughout 2013 and includes:
- Three-night stay for two at The Giacomo
- Attraction tickets to: Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Niagara Scenic Trolley, Niagara Adventure Theatre, Aquarium of Niagara, Discovery Center, Old Fort Niagara, Whirlpool Jet Boat, Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises, Lockport Cave & Underground Boat Ride, $100 gift card to Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA, Niagara Wine Trail and Herschell Carrousel Museum.
- A private cooking class or dinner for two at Savor, at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute
- Spa treatment for two and dinner at the Barton Hill Hotel & Spa
- Half-day guided fishing on the Lower Niagara River
- Airfare and transportation while in Niagara USA
"Appearing on ‘Today with Kathie Lee & Hoda' in front of a live audience and having that national exposure is invaluable to the destination," said John Percy, president & CEO of NTCC. "We are looking forward to seeing our region's beautiful imagery air today and then welcome the lucky winner and a guest to explore our region."
The mission of the Niagara Tourism & Convention Corporation (NTCC) is to expand the economic prosperity of the Niagara USA communities by generating individual and group visitation.
(716) 282-8992 ext. 309