Our Communications Team provides assistance to travel journalists on assignment by arranging itineraries and facilitating visits to Niagara Falls USA.
Depending on the nature of the assignment, we work with our local partners to procure complimentary or discounted room nights, attractions passes and meals dependent on availability and the discretion of the host businesses.
To participate in a press trip or visit on an individual basis, please use the form below to contact Destination Niagara USA and be sure to review our media guidelines prior.
- Travel media interested in visiting Niagara Falls USA should complete the request form.
- All requests for reduced rate or complimentary travel should be submitted at least three weeks in advance whenever possible.
- Bloggers must represent a quality website and/or blog with a healthy readership, devoted to travel, food or outdoor recreation.
- If the primary purpose of your trip is for leisure travel with family and friends, we are happy to provide itinerary suggestions but may not be able to provide assistance with complimentary lodging, attraction tickets or meals.
- When complimentary accommodations are provided, it is to cover the room rate only and does not cover other incidentals such as Wi-Fi, parking and room service. Black-out periods may be experienced throughout the year that necessitate a press rate, especially at hotels.
- Assistance with air travel or rental car arrangements to Niagara Falls USA is extremely limited and provided only on a case-by-case basis.
- Media assistance cannot be provided on Memorial Day, Fourth of July or Labor Day weekends. Weekend visits from June 15th through September 15th are also discouraged, but not excluded.
- When complimentary accommodations are provided, all articles should include reference to www.niagarafallsusa.com and other contact information as appropriate (hotels, attractions, restaurants, etc.)
- Please send your completed story via email once it runs, so we can share it with our business partners and through our social media channels.