Depending on the nature of the assignment, we work with our local partners to procure complimentary or discounted room nights, attractions passes, and/or meals, depending on availability and the discretion of the host businesses.
To participate in a press trip or visit on an individual basis, complete the form below, and be sure to review our media guidelines prior.
- Travel media interested in visiting Niagara Falls USA should complete the request form.
- All requests for reduced rate or complimentary travel should be submitted at least three weeks in advance whenever possible.
- Bloggers must represent a quality website and/or blog with a healthy readership, devoted to travel, food or outdoor recreation.
- If the primary purpose of your trip is for leisure travel with family and friends, we are happy to provide itinerary suggestions but may not be able to provide assistance with complimentary lodging, attraction tickets, or meals.
- When complimentary accommodations are provided, it is to cover the room rate only and does not cover other incidentals such as Wi-Fi, parking, and room service. Black-out periods may be experienced throughout the year that necessitate a press rate, especially at hotels.
- Assistance with air travel or rental car arrangements to Niagara Falls USA is extremely limited and provided only on a case-by-case basis.
- Media assistance cannot be provided on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or Labor Day weekends. Weekend visits from June 15 through September 15 are also discouraged, but not excluded.
- All articles should include reference to www.niagarafallsusa.com and other contact information as appropriate (hotels, attractions, restaurants, etc.).
- Share your completed story via email to Sara Harvey, Director of Communications, so we can share with our destination partners and social media channels.