The Colonel William Bond-Jesse Hawley House is a National Register Home built in 1824 by Colonel William Bond; it was also the first red brick home in Lockport, NY. The house was then owned by Erie Canal advocate Jesse Hawley and occupied over the years by various owners. The house has 12 rooms and is furnished primarily in the 1820′s Empire period. Tours are available by appointment.

  • Group Friendly
  • Parking Available
  • Seasonal Attraction
  • Group Tour Available
  • 143 Ontario Street
  • Lockport, NY  14094
  • Phone: (716) 434-7433
There is a problem with the data. Please try again later.
Total

Get Up Close and Take Our Survey

A Chance To Win $2,500!

Click To Enter