A three-weekend holiday celebration in downtown Niagara Falls, NY.
Celebrate the holiday season in Niagara Falls, NY during Jingle Falls USA this winter on Saturday, December 15, 2018. Participate in a variety of family-friendly activities from Santa sightings, make-and-take crafts and more. On event dates only (December 15), free parking is available in city surface lots and ramp, as well as Niagara Falls State Park lots #1, located near Prospect Street and lot #2 on Goat Island. Follow Jingle Falls USA on Facebook for up-to-date information.
Rainbow Rink, an outdoor ice skating rink is open at the corner of First Street and Rainbow Boulevard, next to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. Skating admission is $5, and rentals are available for $3. The rink is open Friday: 4 - 10pm, Saturday: 2 - 10pm and Sunday: 2 - 8pm. Also open Winter Break 12/26 and 12/27 from 1 - 9pm and New Year's Eve: 2 - 10pm. Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
*Event times and performances are subject to change. Outdoor activities are weather dependent. Some registration and fees apply.
Saturday, December 15, 2018:
- 9 AM - 4 PM: Warm up by the firepits or take a trip down the Cave of the Winds elevator to view the Frozen Niagara River. Ticket purchase required. Weather permitting.
- 9 AM - 5 PM: Aquarium of Niagara "Tis the SEAson" Family Event including a holiday sea lion show, crafts, visit from Santa and more!
- 9:30 - 11 AM: Breakfast with Santa and Cha-Cha at Rainforest Cafe, located inside Sheraton Niagara Falls. Register by phone, 716-278-2626.
- 10 AM - 1 PM: Make-and-Take Crafts and Meet Santa, Cave of the Winds The World Changed Here Pavilion, located on Goat Island at Niagara Falls State Park
- 11 AM - 7 PM: Gingerbread Wonderland Activities including cookie decorating, visit with Santa and more; Located inside Niagara Falls Culinary Institute
- 11 AM - 7 PM: Toy Train Show, located at Niagara Falls Culinary Institute
- 12 - 2 PM: Meet and Greet with the Siberian Husky Club of the Niagara Frontier
- 12 - 7 PM: Old Falls Street, USA fun including food trucks, fire pits, outdoor games, hot chocolate, holiday spirits and more.
- 12 - 7 PM: Festive fun and holiday spirits around the firepits at the Rainforest Cafe patio, located at Sheraton Niagara Falls
- 2 - 7 PM: Complimentary Horse & Carriage Rides, located on Old Falls Street, USA
- 3 - 5 PM: Santa Appearance on Horse & Carriage Rides, located on Old Falls Street, USA
- 3 - 7 PM: Live music on Old Falls Street, USA
- 4 - 11 PM: SantaCon, Downtown Niagara Falls Bar Crawl (Sponsored by the Downtown Niagara Falls Business Association); Cost: $5/per person. Must be 21+ with proper ID. Wear festive attire for your chance to win prizes! Learn more here.